The most loved, highest selling microgreens of 2022 - Micro Broccoli, Micro House Mix & Micro Arugula are your best bet if you're trying microgreens for the first time, are a foodie, or just want to eat healthy!
Micro Broccoli with it's neutral taste, is an easy addition to any meal without altering the taste too much. It is also one of the most researched microgreens, and is well known for it's high sulforaphane content! Perfect addition to your protein smoothie to take it from smoothie to superfood smoothie.
Micro House Mix is vibrant, herby, earthy, and universally loved, at retail stores, farmer's markets, and food service alike. A colorful mix of kale, arugula, broccoli, amaranth, radish and basil, this one is a crowd pleaser. Serve it at your next shindig to have people oohing and aahing!
Micro Arugula makes a bold & spicy statement. Pairing it with other greens or protein helps mellow it out. Eat it straight from the box though, if you're an arugula lover ;-)
This pack contains the following three boxes:
2 oz Micro Broccoli
2 oz Micro House Mix
2 oz Micro Arugula
We love them in….
- Avocado Toast Supreme: Layer toasted multi-grain bread with microgreens and crunchy pepitas.
- Hummus Pita Lunch: Add microgreens to a pita pocket with creamy hummus, fried falafel, tahini, cucumbers, tomatoes & schug!
What Makes Superfood Micro Pea Shoots Green … & Great
- Locally Grown in MA
- Zero Pesticides
- 100% Organic Soil, Seeds & Fertilizer
- Sustainably Farmed in our Indoor Vertical Farm
- Up To 40% More Nutrition Than Full Grown Veggies (per the USDA)
- Harvested At Peak Nutrition, Hours Before Reaching Your Table