Superfood Micro Arugula
It’s no coincidence that micro arugula is also known as “rocket!” And it is truly worthy of it's esteemed status.
Arugula microgreens are distinctive-tasting, robust and spicy, and they reign supreme for their calcium, folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin K, plus antioxidants and fiber. According to the USDA, microgreens have up to 40% more nutrition than full grown veggies. Our super good Micro Arugula is harvested at peak nutrition and sustainably grown in our indoor vertical farm.
For some bold flavor, stir Superfood Micro Arugula into pasta with marinara and fresh mozzarella, layer them into a Mediterranean wrap with feta and olives, or toss them in a side salad with berries and nuts.
Tasting notes: Strong, bold & spicy.
We love them in….
- Supergreen Focaccia: Make a sandwich with your favorite protein, Micro Arugula, watermelon radish, and garlic aioli on focaccia.
- Spicy Summer Salad: Top with goat cheese, grapefruit, slivered almonds & a drizzle of white balsamic vinaigrette.
- White (& Green) Pizza: Add as a bold complement to your cheesy, white pizza.
What Makes Superfood Micro Arugula Green … & Great
- Locally Grown in MA
- Zero Pesticides
- 100% Organic Soil, Seeds & Fertilizer
- Sustainably Farmed in our Indoor Vertical Farm
- Up To 40% More Nutrition Than Full Grown Veggies (per the USDA)
- Harvested At Peak Nutrition, Hours Before Reaching Your Table